Tuesday, January 26, 2016

God sweet confirmations...

 If my sweet friend Linny was still doing her Memorial Box Monday stories... this, while so small and direct, would definitely be one to share...

Some of us may at times think that God only cares or works in the Big things... that he doesn't involve himself or care about the little things that happen daily in our lives...

But this my friends, shows me again of my God's faithfulness, His great love and care for us, how He is always working behind the scenes,  how He ALWAYS sees the big picture, and How He is carefully planting seeds along our path that we can draw upon when needed:)  He is so good like that...

So many of you might recall that when our sweet Birth mom changed her mind on Christmas Day and I was down on my knees praying in the bedroom...

This is what I wrote when I was praying while the case worker was indeed getting confirmation that our birth mom felt she now should keep Kaliyah... Here are my words...

Truly, I was praying that His will be done and I was repeatedly telling Him that I trusted Him... I also recalled the words of my wise friend Linny, "Praise Him ahead of time for what He will do!"  I wasn't claiming to know that she would still place her with us, but I was praising Him for what He was going to do regardless of if it was going to be in line with the desires of my heart or not... I was on my knees in my bedroom earnestly praying...

I knew that our friend, the caseworker was just in the other room talking with the birth mom... basically she was asking what her plans were, and when she confirmed that she was thinking that she was going to have to keep her,
 the caseworker pretty much said, that if she was intending on parenting or was wavering at all that she and her daughter had to go back to her apartment, that there were too many hearts that were getting attached to this baby and it wasn't fair to make it any worse.  Our birth mom  went to one of the back bedrooms to pray and decide if she would take the baby with her now when she went back to her hotel or if we would arrange for cradle care till she was sure on her decision to parent... but the baby would not be staying here with us...


 You can go back and read http://www.hintzshappenings.blogspot.com/2015/12/she-is-gods-little-girl-first.html "She is God's girl part 1 that I posted while I was in Arizona to read all that happened that day...


Fast forward to this week when I returned home... I was up in my bedroom full of duffel bags (Greg hadn't unpacked any of the bags from 3 weeks ago and with a family of 10... let me just say unpacking takes a llloooonnnnngggg time... ) I was  trying to get started on unpacking... I had piles of things that were left undone from before we left for Arizona... and there on the floor, in the midst of my crazy messy bedroom, when I look over was this tiny sheet of torn paper... that said... 





I honestly have no idea when I wrote it down or what prompted me to... But immediately when I saw it I remembered those words of my friend Linny, as well as the words I was pouring out to the Lord when in my gut I knew that our birth mom was changing her mind and deciding to parent the baby we had just driven all the way across the country to adopt... At the same time knowing she was fully the Lords and not mine or ours to claim... 

But what a sweet reminder of the Lord to place that little sheet of paper I don't even remember ever writing right in the middle of my day...
 in the middle of my disastrous messy bedroom...
 in the middle of my crazy busy days...
 in the middle of a heart of thankfulness to our Faithful God...

He cares about it all!  Nothing is too big or too small...
Don't ever think that something you are going through doesn't matter to HIM...
Don't ever think he doesn't care about the small details of your day...

He cares for you... and the BIG MOMENTOUS decisions you are needing to make...
He cares for you... and The BIG MOUNTAINS that you are facing...
He cares for you... and the BIG ILLNESSES you or your loved ones are dealing with daily...
He cares for you... and the HUGE HURTS you are feeling in your heart...
He cares for you... and the HARD RELATIONSHIPS you need to navigate...

and He even cares for you... and the tiny things you face through out your day...
and He even cares for you... and the small prayers you whisper as you go about your day...
and He even cares for you... and the little bumps that come up as you walk out your day...

He loves you... He cares for you... He walks through it all with you... 
What love He has for you... He would have sent his son Jesus... just for you... 

Hard to comprehend... but so true... 

All of this reminds me of our sweet birthmom who I know is still hurting... Will you please continue to pray for her?  Thanks so much!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you- That's exactly what I needed reminding of today.
Delighted that you are HOME!!
X