Thursday, September 10, 2015

Full heart... full schedule...

I honestly feel like I haven't had a moment to breathe...

I don't even think I have had a chance to mention here that I took job teaching part time preschool at our church school...

So yes... now my mornings are filled with 28 preschoolers!  Goodnight, I NEVER knew that 3 and 4 year olds could wear you out like they do me... For those that know me, the last 2 nights I have been in bed early for me, but I literally couldn't keep my eyes open another minute.

I have kids that have no idea how to line up in a line, or follow a simple direction... Then I have kids that read fluently... It is kind of a challenge to plan fun activities for all of them.  But we get through each day with a lot of laughs, hugs, way less tears than 2 weeks ago (PRAISE GOD!!!!) and loads of fun! And I have 2 of the most amazing aides that help me during the week.  I could not do it with out them for sure.

Levi and Isaiah are able to come with me... I am so thankful for that and really couldn't have done it if I could not have them in there. Levi is doing great... Isaiah... is having a ball but it is gonna take take some training for sure:)

Anna and Jojo are doing so well with getting work done while I am gone... They get up early and I get them going with English and Math, they do all their individual things while I am gone and we finish up with History and Science when I return.  I am really proud of them.

And the big boys are starting some college prep things next week.  They have put in a lot of extra hours at work, have company coming this week, and then it will be off to the races with getting down to the real work for them this semester.

Some of the biggest things I have learned so far this year...

Live for an audience of One... The only one we really have to please is our Savior Jesus!  I can't wait to share more and more with these precious kiddos about the God who created them and loves them so very much!

My personal family is trying our best to make family devotions a priority... It seems like as the kids get older, are more involved in different things that we are even more desperately needing that grounding in the only firm foundation we have... Our faith in our risen Savior Jesus!

There is so much more to share about things happening with our crew... Hope to find some time real soon to share:)


No comments: