Friday, September 18, 2015

Don't blink... They will be all grown up...


And the College visits begin for my boys...
How can we honestly be anywhere near this point in life...
I think I was one of the only moms with a little guy in the back pack on a college tour for the oldest 2 boys... Oh my!!!


The Lake front at the Concordia University campus is beautiful!   It has changed a lot since the days G and I were there together!  I remember many a day studying on a blanket overlooking the lake:)

 Lake Michigan is gorgeous and honestly looked like the carribean that day... Beautiful!


And now we have 2 kids interested in attending school there:)

I think at first they thought that because we had gone there that it wouldn't be super COOL... They were so pleasantly surprised and loved it!  They loved the dorms, the food, the activities...
And now we wait!:)


They both have to finish this year and I think Caleb another year at home as well! I am so proud of them... not that all kids don't all have their own issues and situations to deal with, and mine are no different... But all in all through the tough and beautiful times, I am really proud of them... 


Emma and her mom came to visit CUW and Moody Bible Institute with us.  She was sold on Moody, Which is super exciting, but we will see what God has planned for her and the boys.  It was really fun to get to have them look at schools together.  My nieces from Wisconsin even joined us at Concordia:)  

Louis said he really liked both schools, but I think Concordia has an edge for him, from what he said:)  We had such a nice time with Emma and her mom... I miss them already... 

No comments: