Friday, June 12, 2015

This is what is keeping us busy...



The weather has been perfect this week for some great pool time... We have been so blessed to be able to purchase a family pool pass for the last few summers... I think if we go three times we have it paid for... We have already been twice this week... 

And seriously, the place is great for kids of all ages... splash pad and kiddie pool for the littles, a pool,  and a couple of slides for the bigs:)  Grateful mama here:)


Anna finishes off the soccer season with a tournament this weekend... I think she has found her niche... She is leading the team in scoring:)  She is fast and furious... but slightly out of control... Totally just like I was when I played soccer... 

 These two are pretty much in separable... Church buddies, soccer buddies and pretty much down right silly buddies:)





And this little character is pretty much hands down the reason I struggle to get anything accomplished during the day... 

He thought it was a great idea to mix the already cooked pancakes with a drumstick... 

BUSY, CURIOUS... NON STOP is this little guy!  But I wouldn't trade it for the world... 


So while the big guys are away in Haiti, our days have pretty much been filled with...
Pool time... Cleaning up after the littles... some house organizing... soccer... More cleaning up after the littles... ordering school books for fall... late night movies with Anna and Jo...  A few moments of me time when I get out for a run... Some more cleaning up after the littles...

But like I said, I wouldn't trade it for the world... 
These kids are my greatest joy!

No comments: