Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Welcome Spring... Well maybe not:)

The cousin crew at the Above Rubies land... 

My niece Ella is volunteering at this ministry and since we have never seen Nashville we thought we would head down to TN, visit her, my cousin, and take in the beautiful city of Franklin...



It doesn't take long and the fun starts happening... like immediately!  Family is a gift and these kids are getting their fill of cousin time these last few weeks:)



Jojo, loved the land where Ella is staying... I think he told me at least 5 times that He loved the country and said it was his favorite place!  I love my little Jojo's  heart for the outdoors:)


Selfies in downtown Nashville!


We were so thankful to be able to stay in Franklin with my cousin Cathy and family!
Franklin... such an incredibly charming city... I have always thought this part of the country was beautiful with it's rolling hills and horse farms .

They were so incredibly hospitable!  We had loads of laughs while playing games, enjoyed catching up over walks through the woods, and loved seeing our kids get to know each other better... 



The kids with their second cousins:)


And...
This is what we woke up to following morning after we arrived home...
Praise God we had clear roads traveling all the way home... 
I would say that we got about 6 inches of new fresh snow... It is beautiful, but thankfully it is melting...

This family is officially ready for Spring:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun!!! I love Above Rubies what a blessing that she gets to be apart of it! Of coarse I love Tennessee because there is no place like home!