Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The BIG boys stand in for dad at the daddy daughter dance...

With Greg being gone in Haiti still, the boys said that they would be happy to take Anna and Hope to the daddy daugther dance up at our churches school.

The boys  were really sweet about it... They even expressed that they had wanted to bring them flowers ahead of time if they get to go again next year... And as you can tell from Hope's facial she was pretty jazzed about it as well!

This is TOTALLY a typical expression for our Hopie girl... Apparently, she really had the moves on the dance floor! I don't doubt that for one second:)

Can not believe out grown up my Anna is looking... My years with them are passing by far too quickly!


I am so thankful for big brothers who are willing to put their little sisters first...
I am so thankful for big brothers who really didn't mind being their sister's dates...
I am so thankful for little sisters who look up to their big brothers...
I am so thankful for the love of family...
I am so thankful to Jesus who makes this all possible...


No comments: