Sunday, November 16, 2014

Another partner hitting the pavement...



Besides my sweet little Anna...
I finally have an older jogging partner too... 

It is freezing here all week... but chatting with this fella while we run has warmed my heart and kept this body moving... it is hard keeping up with him... but I wouldn't trade it for anything:)

He has changed so very much and is such a joy to have at home...

He is ...
So hard working (working at church at least 20 hours a week up at church)...
So self motivated to get his school work done...
Tries so hard to make the little kids special by spending special time with them....
Ready to try travel soccer for the first time:)...
Quite a matchmaker for his big brother...
Quite a neat freak taking organization to a new level around here... (which can be a blessing but also at times quite frustrating for him)
Huge helper in the packing department when we head out of town...
Super excited to be heading back to serve the orphans of Uganda...

Caleb August, you are a gift to my heart... I love watching God grow you into the young man He desires...  



No comments: