Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Special wedding day...

What a beautiful setting for two to become one...



Hot, sunny, rustic Arizona...

5 precious teens united in their love for missions, orphans and the Lord!


A few of my kids with their friends the bride and groom, Savannah and Graham...

What a blessing for my kids, especially my older boys, to witness the this precious young Christian couple tie the knot.... just 19 and 20...

I was young when I married, just 21, and I would never say it is better to marry young or older... Marrying when the Lord provides the "right one" for you is the perfect time to marry...

Sometimes, that might mean marrying younger and sort of growing up together so to speak... and marrying rather than dating on and on and on saves a relationship from  a whole lot of temptation...

It was so special to witness the father of the groom, our Go Team Leader Dwight, the founder of IVO, marry them... I remember so much from his message to the bride and groom.  One of the neatest things he said that I think is true for EVERY married couple is...

That God has a special, unique, and wonderful plan that the two of you can fulfill together that could never be fulfilled by either of you alone... So precious to think of the unique potential for each couple that just couldn't be fulfilled by any OTHER two people!  Makes me so excited for the wonderful plans the Lord has in store for my marriage, my friends marriages, and this brand new marriage:)

So it was special to see these two commit to FOREVER together!



The new "Mr. and Mrs." entering their reception...


Two dear friends of mine... Linny and Kim... time with them is so rare... Sharing in this special occasion together was so precious to me... I am so very grateful that God gave us this time together!  What a treat!  I miss them so much already...


Some of the little men enjoying eachother... The kids had so much fun together!  I love that the Lord allowed us this sweet time of making memories with sweet friends and family!  What a gift to my heart!

No comments: