Thursday, April 17, 2014

Weekend away...



Beautiful fresh fallen Wisconsin snowfall:)


Hopie enjoying the water park rides... Man that girl is a dare devil... no fear...


The Zader Tator and Levi played in the kiddie part for hours on end:)


Enjoying the great space we called home for a couple of  days:)
We were so blessed to get a deal too good to pass up, given to us by my little brother.  So up we went to the Wisconsin Dells for a couple of nights... Seriously, we had a beautiful 3 bedroom condo with a full kitchen and water park passes for far less than a regular hotel... It was such a wonderful gift to us and the kids!

We ate crock pot meals, played for hours in the water park, and even had a super relaxing afternoon nap/movie time all packed on the couch... I literally woke up and felt such peace in my heart... totally surrounded by the precious family the Lord has blessed me with... total joy:)  And then it was off again for some more wild times in the water park:)

It was the perfect get away for this busy church family... I think we have a total of 13 services at church this week for Holy Week... I should say super busy for the dad of the house... not nearly as busy for the rest of us...


I miss my Oklahoma fireplace... I moved the chair right by the fireplace and cranked it up every free moment I had... what a treat:)  


On the way home we hit some random exit for gas and saw a Cherry Berry (our favorite Oklahoma yogurt shop)  I told Louis to pull in there... I was going to check if they had peanut butter yogurt... If they did we would stop...

Well they didn't... but they did have a tax day special... fill your bowl as full with yogurt and toppings for $1... CRAZY DEAL!  So we stopped and enjoyed yogurt for an early dinner:)  What a treat for us since we don't  have a Cherry Berry close to us:)  We happened to stumble in literally 15 minutes before the special was supposed to start... ye,t they had just started it and we TOTALLY beat the crowds... Check out the lines outside of the shop... I consider that  a sweet little blessing from God!


So now we focus on Holy Week... such a precious time...

I love all of the constant reminders this week,  of the Father's great love for us to send us Jesus.  What a gift Jesus gave us in eternal life through His work on the cross... What a sacrifice... 

I am so excited to see the Jesus Painter tonight at church... Praying you all have time this week to consider all that Jesus has done for you...

 If you don't know Him as your Savior I would love to talk to you about how much He loves you... just leave a comment and we will connect...
 Much love... 

No comments: